How I make my soaps
I believe it’s so important to use only natural ingredients; oils, butters, natural colourings and pure essential oils. I make my soap in small batches, hand cut and cure them for at least 4 – 6 weeks using the traditional ‘cold process’ method. As a result, my soaps are creamy and naturally rich in glycerin – a rich emollient for the skin.
I avoid wasteful packaging wherever possible – even my labels are printed on recycled paper.
All my soaps are:
- 100% natural
- All vegan (except honey and oatmeal)
- Made using olive oil, coconut oil, responsibly sourced palm oil and shea butter
- Only natural colourings used
- Pure essential oils
- Contain no parabens, sls or petrochemicals
- Packaged in recycled paper stock